Fall 2015 Resale
When: Saturday, October 10, 8am - 1pm
Where: Crossroads Bible Church, 97 East Rd, Los Alamos, NM
What: New/gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories for infants, children, and parents! Children's furniture furnishings, accessories, games, toys, books, CD/DVDs, sports equipment, small household appliances (no large appliances please), strollers, car seats (only those compliant with current law will be accepted),
Who: YOU, YOU and YOU!!! Everyone is invited to be a seller, volunteer, and/or buyer. So tell all of your friends and family and neighbors! You'll find lots and lots of bargains!
Sign up now to be a seller - details below!
Welcome Resale Sellers and Volunteers!
It's resale time again. Please read carefully for changes from previous sales!
- Please note that we are no longer able to honor tags printed under the MySaleManager (MSM) system used prior to Fall 2014. If you did not participate in our Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 Resale events, you will need to register as a new seller.
- If you were a seller in our Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 Resale, your tags from the new system, MyConsignmentManager (MCM), are still valid, but any tags left over from MSM must be retagged using the new system.
If you were a seller or volunteer in Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 Resale, go to MyConsignmentManager to register as a returning seller
If you were not a seller or volunteer in Fall 2014 or Spring 2015 Resale,
- Go to the Little Forest Playschool link on My Consignment Manager to register
- Click on create user account
- Enter in your info as instructed
- Make sure you read the seller agreement thoroughly, as it is your responsibility to know the information in it.
- Pick an option to pay your seller fee. Please make sure you read the warnings for each option.
- Once you have paid then you will be able to start tagging.
Volunteers can also sign up using the same link (myconsignmentmanager.com/littleforestplayschool)
Thank you for supporting our school!!